this is an awesome personal experience that everyone would do anything to
feel... u r really the most fortunate rahmaniac Gopal! btw, this mail was
neatly penned explaining every memorable moment... long live ARR and this
group..

this group is the most meaningful group with brand ambassadors doing some
stupendous work.. great going

cant wait for pray for me brother...