Yes,

I am not dissapointed either. Atleast its not like Main hoon na winning
against swades.

Gomzy

On 1/8/07, Doraiswamy S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I too dont feel bad about "Omkara" getting the award ahead of RDB. True
fans should appreciate great music. For those who havent listened to it,
just listen to it 3-4 times yuo wil fall in love with the songs. Its
amazing.