So, now onwards there won't be any place for gossips.

On 1/7/07, Mirza G. Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Following is a post I made regarding the an official website on 13th
November, 2005.

Re: [arr] ARR fans deserve respect from Music Companies !!

Its wired but just soon after reading your mail I realised a similar post
that I
made on this
group never made it. I don't know why. I am mailing a copy of this mail to
you..
just in case if it
doesn't get posted online... I made almost similar suggestions..........
but not
to get the
respect from music companies........ but to be recognised that ARR has
fans all
over the world..
who are not born an Indian nor they speak Tamil.... I think he could stand
high
with an official
website... if that.. all the rumours about tax problems... the now-on,
no-off
projects like
WATER.. and the unheard BOSE... all the problems including the demand of
BGM of
any movie can
brought to a stop... Imagine if we can buy his music online.. so that a
fan in
Africa doesn't need
to find a shop which sells Indian Music... Imagine Pre-Ordering CD's even
before
the songs are
finalised.... I will definitely order each and every music that ARR
releases...
I will be glad to
leave my Credit Card details at his website that everytime he releases a
single,
album, Original
Sound Track for a movie.. or even a musical that I will be one of those
first
person to receive it
first... if each and every fan of his does this he will have a guaranteed
sale
(of I DON'T KNOW
HOW MUCH) even before the songs are released... When I met ARR for the
first
time and since then
it has been the last time at Tower Records, Picadilly Circus in London (at
the
autograph session
of Bombay Dreams)....... I never had the opportunity of mentioning this to
ARR... cause for the
very first time I was surrounded with cameras and I was left
speechless.... next
time I meet him I
will definitely will try mentioning that to ARR... as I am in the Web
industry I
know what kind of
potential that it could bring to his career...

Regards,

Mirza from London