From: Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2007 10:33:00 AM
Subject: [arr] Thanks for T shirt Spirit( Two L size left with me)

Hai

Thanks a lot for your ARR t shirt spirt, I am happy
that at last I deliverd Tshirts, which many people
thought as another fake promise.Two L size is left
with me if any body wants it plz call me 0994748829.
Plz post your T shirt requirements at
[EMAIL PROTECTED],with all details like size,mobile num,
adress and number of T shirts required.
i will despatch when i receive next thirty t shirt
order.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support UNICEF and AR Rahman foundation)

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support UNICEF and AR Rahman foundation)

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail. yahoo.com