Hi Gopal and all,

I'm a regular collector of DTS 5.1 CDs, regardless of the MD for some technical
reasons. I'm having all the DTS 5.1 CDs that have been released yet, except
Manmadhan and Vettayaadu Vilayaadu. I confirm that Sillunu Oru Kadhal is not
released in DTS 5.1 CD format.

I hoped that Ah Aah and SOK would be released in this format. But it didn't
happened.

I wanted to list you all, the name of the movies, for which the DTS Discs has
been released.

1.Boys
2.Manmadhan
3.Anniyan
4.Gajini
5.Chandramukhi
6.God Father - Released prior to the movie release itself
7.Vettayadu Vilayadu

Our Boss should release such discs for every movie. I'm sure that Sivaji will
have a DTS Disc released, because, starting from Boys, Shankar is keen on
releasing this disc for his movies.

NOTE:  I'm having these discs in my home town. I'll be going there for Pongal.
So while coming back, I'll bring them and post you the Technical Details of
these releases. Then, you all will be proud of our Boss's studio, as most of
these releases were mixed at AM Studios.

Long Live ARR. Long Live his Music. Long Live his Service.

Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can someone else confirm that a 5.1 DTS CD of SOK was released?

 On another note, for all from the group who have written to me
 personally over the last couple of days, I request some time to
 respond to your emails. It's both a joy and a pain to see so many
 emails waiting to be replied to!