nope.. he ships to people anywhere in the globe! that's y m ordering the
t-shirt..

On 1/10/07, Guy Harish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  is this shirt only available in india....please
reply.....thanx.....lookin forward 2 have 1 too....thanx....

*Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

You rock Hakeem! T-shirt is awesome! vl contact u in person for my order!!

On 1/10/07, Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

>   Hai friends,
>
> I would like to bring into your kind attention taht i
> am not a T-shirt business man, i am doing it out of
> ARR spirit. So plz dont let me in trouble by asking "
> my shirt size is this much , so which size can i go
> for in T shirt"( actualy i received lots of mail like
> that ).Plz arrive at clear cut picture on your size
> and mail me. Hope all of you will take it in rite sense.
>
> Kind regards,
> Hakkeem.A
> (I Support UNICEF and AR Rahman foundation)

> Have a burning question?
> Go to www.Answers.yahoo.com and get answers from real people who know.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail
beta<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>-
 Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.