Range De Basanthi did release in January 2006 and it
went on to become a huge hit. How many Januarys (or is
it Januaries?) have passed since then?

Hope Guru does well. I really didn't get that urge to
watch the movie... it seemed a given that I will watch
it. But it slowly is sinking in that this is by Mani
Rathnam!! That alone guarantees a good movie and a
superb background score!! 32 hours to go!!

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited