so lets make it clear as whom to vote for what

MD - ARR for RDB
Lyricist - Prasoon Joshi for Ru Ba Ru for RDB
Playback Singer(male) - ARR - for Khalbali or Luka Chuppi ??????
Playback Singer(female)- Lata Mangeshkar - Luka Chuppi (but there is
no point to vote her as she asked the Filmfare not to nomiante her
anymore long back)

I am using all my frinds email ids and phone numbers to vote. you
guys also do the same.

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The only year in which ARR did not get any filmfare (bollywood or
south) was last year was last year.

> Lets make him win two awards this year!!

I have one more suggestion. those who have voted just