Hi Amigos ,

I had been waiting for this day for long time ...Had booked the tickets ,
checking every day when the window will be open for online booking in
sathyam ..finally i got the tickets ...
Well Guru had created so much hype ...

Maniratnam
Rajeev menon (after bombay , wonderful camera work)
Very own Rahman

well i jus wanted to be a film critic  for this film ...to observe
as any normal crowd wud watch ..( I had to forget that this was one of Mani
Rahman combo)
had to clear my pre conceptions ...
As i went into the sathyam cinema settled down ..
then started the song straightly ...mayya mayya  good picturization

then the crew names started to appear on the screen

Guru title ....comes ...
photography , direction ....lyrics ..
then Music ...Suddenly there was loud noises and whizzles,   it was Rahman
who made  the  crowd to go wild.

The movie gets going with the tint of old films , or rather different look
which is really nice work by rajeevmenon
long time since we see some good camera work  ..

beautiful locations ..man i wud watch the film again for the tint and old
mumbai locations ..

story is simple , though very powerful ....great message from
manirathnam..or may be same as Abdul kalam
go for ur dreams, or what ur heart says rather following the foot steps of
the normal crowd ...
I dont want to break the story line here , left for u guys to check it ,
dont read the reviews watch for ur self
u will feel better watching the movie , a motivational movie ..says when you
follow ur dreams ,
u wud face ups and downs in life but wait till the darkness pass ...there
you go , you will see your dream come true ...

BGM is great , i really like the bgms where gurukanth desai , gets up and
start waliking with confidence
now music is the part which conveys what he is up to ....a better life
waiting ...
music is apt ...dosent require those doom machale kinda songs ...need
decent music  which can keep the movie alive
and bring the emotions, I believe rahman has done it aptly , i want to  wait
to see other praise for the sound of music ...

once again a great movie from mani's team .....
this  is not a streotyped movie ... a film for guys who demand a movie of
great standards

Good work Mani , rahman, Rajeev ..team
I wud say my money was worth it .

Time will say it all