it plays fine.. bt as u said.. the recording is very bad!! after all..  wat
more can u expect by recording in a theatre.. n that too from a  celfone.
Moreover... cudnt hear the lyrics properly because of the  dialogues.. bt im
sure it must b gud... its rahman's creation after  all...

  cheers!!
  babye!!

rakesh gowda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
         Guys,

  Saw Guru yesterday and I found it to be a good Muvi,
  but not upto the hype.

  There was this song "Shauk Hai" by Saumya Rao which is
  played as the BGM around 3-4 times, it comes up as a
  BGM for Imp scenes on Vidya Balan. Its such a
  BEAUTIFUL song, Its soo unfortunate that such gr8
  songs are not a part of the soundtack !!! dono why
  such thing happen again and again.

  I tried to record this thry my Sony W810i cell, but
  its in a .amr format, shud b able to play in real
  player i guess, I have attached the file.

  Let me know if anyone is able to play it properly.

  Rgds
  Rakesh Gowda

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.