HI,
Dont Think the scenario is the same evrywhere also depends on the movie theatre,
  I saw the movie 2wice the 1st time most of the songs were Cut at Fame Dadar
cinema and also the scenes were cut but the 2nd time it was a better experience
 Fame Andhaeri where in the songs were all full including Maaya Maaya,Barso
re,Tere Bina,Aey Hairathe and Baazi Laga.

  Anand Swamy.
Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hai,

GURU its an amazing motivational movie, Friends when i
saw Guru from Trivandrum, only bazilaga, terebina &
barso re songs are screened. Well in this juncture i
would like to know is the secenario is same, rest of
INDIA?.waiting for reply.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Bored stiff? Loosen up...