I will re-phrase my comments on the "bad or against" opinion makers.
Sanket, I did mention in my posting that it is individuals liking and
expression of art and people are free to develope their opinion.

The Yahoo group members have no reservations on anybody liking or
disliking anything. But in my opinion, this group is for the
Discussion on ART-OF-RAHMAN but AT-LARGE and not on microscopic
level. If I do not like someting from GURU, I will keep it to myself,
and not post it here.

I honour freedom of expression / opinion. So like me who is a RAHMAN-
FAN-FOR-LIFE, there must be people who do not like him. It is OK with
me. Not all have to like him. They can form their own forum and
dissect him in whatever way they can, but again, NOT HERE !

When Durba feels that we should block that community on ORKUT who
hates Rahman, I do not have to agree with her position. If you block
them, they will resurface again. And WHY we are giving so much
importance to them ?

GOD has made SAINTS and people like our GURU, and GOD also made
SHAITANS, both can exist, but separately.

We can DEFINITELY discuss the movies here, but OBVIOUSLY keeping in
view that INDIVIDUAL opinions should be tempered down.

Bye
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sanket joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi,
>   i really appriciate your view mr.dinesh!!
>   as i had already mentioned that i did not want to hurt anybody...
>   i never criticised his music but the placement of his songs!!
(thats why written, lost his touch in the film)
>   i also bought CD on the very first day and publicised it in my
friends' circle like a mad rehman fan!!!
>   but i suppose i wrongly commented about the movie in this
group!!! i mentioned about the herione intro but did not comment
about the song!! song is simply brilliant!!
>   but i think we can express our views about the movie here
aslo!!!! if we can talk about rakesh mehra's good work, ashu's good
work then i have freedom to talk about mani's work( personal
opinion)...anyways