Everyone is raving about how perfectly crafted a film Guru is. Maybe we are
losing sight of some very significant things in the dazzle of the movie. Of
course, the most important parts of the movie are the Mani touch, Abhishek’s
career best performance, Rahman’s music and world class cinematography by
Rajeev Menon.
            But there are some other high points that the movie produced
jointly by Madras Talkies and Adlabs has achieved in the last few days
preceding its release.
          Everyone knows that Guru was premiered in Canada, an achievement in
itself. But the one that we are talking about is even better. Guru was
premiered in the digital JPEG 2000 format; the current international norm,
ensuring enhanced sharpness and clarity of images. Things do not stop with
that. Guru has become the first Indian film to be projected digitally within
India.
          Guru has just managed to beat Salaam-E-Ishq at the post.
Salaam-E-Ishq too is all set to release digitally in many centers in hardly two
weeks time. But, as it now stands; the honors go to Guru. Clearly, there is
more to Guru than what meets the eye.

 Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.