Dear Yahoo Group members ! Why are we getting irritated with these
loose cannons ? AR Rahman is famous, undisputed king of many fans
like us. There will be people who will be jealous and angry with
Rahmans success. I can see that most of these "so called" critics are
upset with the fact that in India, AR Rahman commands such a strong
and loyal following of fans, that whatever they will say or write to
provoke these fans, they just do not leave their GURU. NEVER !

I did not read the letter of the Senior reporter, nor I am interested
in wasting my time in reading the same. Being a free country, he ie
entiled to his opinion, and I am entitled to ignore these reporters.

I am a fan of Rahmans music. FOREVER !

Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "prakash_raptors"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/jan-07-03/18-01-07-a-r-
rahman.html

> I dun understand why is he getting irritated that ARR remixed the
old
> song?
> Isn't that a window to acknowledge old songs the younger
generations?