Leave Vaali,Even the great M.S Viswanathan had said that he really enjoyed the
song and was great on hearing..

  For all those wondering who is M.S Viswanathan - Hes the original composer of
the song Thottal Poo malarum,A legendary music director who ruled the Tamil
music scene in the late 60's - 80's era ...An era before Illayraja came in to
the scene

Shah Navas G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          As far as I know ARR got MSV's (and vaali's??) permission before
composing the music...I guess the interview video is also available in
the youtube..

And Vaali was all praise for ARR's composition..

Can somebody confirm?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dasun Abeysekera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Only a handful of people, if that, can remix a song with respect to the
> original and even improving on the original. As long as it is done
within
> the rules of law and more, importantly, it is done tastefully, I see
> absolutely nothing wrong with remixing an old song to make it
presentable to
> the younger generation. Thottal Poo Malarum was an incredible remix
in my
> opinion. If you get a chance listen to the American Jazz/Rock group
Steely
> Dan's cover of Duke Ellington's instrumental composition 'East St.
Louis
> Toodle-oo,' now that's an unbelievable improvement on the original.
Gives me