Folks,

bought this song today ...and it truly is an awesome track ....
hadn't quite liked it earlier when I had heard the version that rahman had
sung at the mumbai ny eve concert but now when I hear the song in its
original form complete with all instrumentation ...its just divine .....

one question though ...Gopal/Vijay or someone else, perhaps can help me here

Can't I convert this song into mp3 ...would that also be a violation of
copy-right laws? Can anyone enlighten me ...
the reason I want to convert is quite obvious ....to play it on my
iPod......
I don't mind waiting for it to appear on iTunes and then buying it from
there too but thought of checking with u folks ....on this anyway ...

-A