HAI,

Dharbha,most of the srilankan part ( expect beach
scenes )are shot at Palakkad Dist, Kerala. I was doing
my final year at college then at coimbatotre and my
native is palakkad.The war secnes ( song vidai kodu
vidai kodu maname) was shot at cath ment area of
malampuzha dam in 12 km from palakkad town. The Budha
scene was shot at ahira pally falls near Trichur (
same location for, guru,dilse etc).The LTTE camp
secene is in a farm house owned by govt near
malampuzha dam.Hope you are clear with location now
plz do get back to me for furher clarifications
--- durba bhattacharjee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want the name of the place where the title song of
> Kannathil
> Mutthamittal was shot. Was it in Sri Lanka? Can
> anybody tell me?
> Specially the place where there was a huge statue of
> Lying Buddh. It
> is kind of urgent and I really need the name of the
> place. I hope
> some1 in this group would be aware of that
> destination.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Durba Bhattacharjee

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail