-oh yes all songs from alaipayuthe were amazing.. it was truly a
AMAZING COMBO OF THE GREATS.. THE MOVIE DID AMAZING.. SONGS WERE SUPER
DUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HITS.. LIKE JSUT UNBELIABLE HITS.. GAVE MADDY
A NAME IN CINEMA.. GAVE LOVE SOMETHING ELES.. LIKE LOTS WILL SAY THIS
MOVIE AS ONE OF THE ALL TIIME LOVE MOVIES OF THE THIS ERA LIKE AFTER
2000. AND YES THIS SONG IS AMAZING.. U ARE RIGHT.. EVEN NOW WHEN I
LISTEN TO IT GOIN ON ALL CAR TRIPS I THINK OF WOW HOW GREAT WAS THIS
SONG..LIKE.. THE INTRUMENTS AND JUST THE WAY THE SONG WAS SANG.. AND
HOW IT LOOKED IN THE MOVIE WERE AMAZING...
-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Krayzie B
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wow...u r absolutely rite man..i jz simply luv the song...there is a
magic in it...it's the most favourite tune of mine from rahmans
composition to date....

> vijesh K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:              tats true Ajit,
>   it is my favourite too..
>   no song is as good as this.
>   i hear atleast 5 times everyday.
>   everytime i hear, i feel like hearing it for the first time.
>   Every minute details of the composition adds wonders to the song.

Yahoo! Games.