I guess the single would be released in February

On 1/24/07, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hey der guys i'm not able to get it to... is der somewhere else we can
get the song? wen will it be released in audio cds?

*sharbeen_s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 Same here dude!!! Got a maestro card. But the site is asking for
Validation no. I emailed 7digital bout this. They said leave the field
blank. BUt when I leave it blank.. i return to the same page asking me
to enter the validation number. Can anyone please help me! I'm from
Saudi Arabia. But MAestro has to be the same world wide.

If this isnt goinna work.. is thr ne RAHMAN fan out here living in
KSA, Al Khobar.. heh I'll giv u money.. u just pay for me online :)!

OK this aint goinna happen. Can any one please please help me :'(
I'm really desp to hear the song :'(

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
vijay shankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i have an maestro debit card......but couldnt buy with it.....yhey
asked 4 some validation number which my card doesnt have........can
anyone help me..........

> shahul hameed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys.. I request the ppl who have downloaded pray for me brother
to refrain from posting or uploading it somewhere and give the link to
the group thinking that they are doing a favour. Do not entertain
piracy as the song is for a good cause.

> On 1/21/07, Rashid Ismael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: please upload it in
turboupload and give the link plssssssss

> ---------------------------------
> Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series. Who will win?
>

> ---------------------------------
> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

 ------------------------------
Food
fight?<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367>Enjoy
 some healthy debate