very nice to hear......A.R.R is always special......

kishore kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi

           That was too good. I Remember there was a news in Manorama Daily
long back about a Dog singing kuluvalile. One more thing my friends sister's 4
month child used to stop crying when she hear the Airtel signature tune. ARR
music is always magic.

Mohd Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  A twenty odd months old child is a big fan of A.R.Rahman’s music and even
when she can barely talk, she can sing the entire song of Munbe Va from
Sillunnu Oru Kadhal.

We are publishing the video of Sunthriiwi on a request from her mother.

      Anything for a fan!

If you want to share any such experiences with our visitors across the globe,
shoot us an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[Read all the emails of our fans and their experiences]

Email from Bamiela Venkat reads as follows.

Dear Editor,

As per our phone conversation I am sending my daughter's video to be published
in the wonderful website behindwoods.com. I felt really happy when you told me
you can upload it. I am a regular visitor and fan of behindwoods.com and make
it a point to check the site everyday, though I forget to check my personal
mail. You guys are the best in giving immediate news about Kollywood and
Bollywood. I once again thank you and your team in advance, for agreeing to
publish my daughter's video.

My Daughter's Website is www.sunthriiwi.com

Her site has got all the details about her including the photos. Please get
back to me if anything has to be done.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Bamiela Venkat