Dear Fans
  Sorry to ask about this here. I know this is ARR's forum. This is also best
place to get to know about "Speakers" ..., when it is for music & for the fact
i read from old messages, even technical issues related to music & acoustics
discussed previously. There are Creative 2.1, 5.1 etc.. but the said model from
Creative 2.0 called Gigaworks T-20. I prefer to get this to get the best sound
in 2.0 range models as thats enough. But it is not available even in places
like bangalore, bombay, chennai etc. I know its very much available in
singapore and the indian distributors import creative multimedia spkrs from
them and sell here with ONE-YEAR WARRANTY & SERVICE but not this said model.
Those who are here, please check with your end & guide me where can i get this
model in india with warranty & service issues. If i swipe it from abroad i
cannot claim warranty here and the cost will also be more. Or if you are sure
it wont be available in india, kindly suggest best branded
 multimedia speakers with only 2 speaker options (2.0) equivalent to the above
model & thats available in india. Thanks in advance. Regards Shwetha

Never miss an email again!