wait for original DVD to release.. (Probably next month)
only then we can expect superb BGM's like swades.

rashmi achar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    WAITING FOR THE SAME!!!!!!!!
  IS ANYBODY LISTENING??????? UMMM... I MEAN READING???? :D

karteek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can  anyone provide bgm's of GURU like the one of SWADES.....they were so
clear n gud....it actually gives us opputunity to hear those unheard  small
bits n pieces which v genrally neglect.......n offcourse RAHMAN does d music in
detail........plz if nybody can do it....

--
Regards,
Karteek G.

The fish are biting.