Hi Thanks. It is being telecast on DD-National. It would be great if
you could record a better quality....Btw, the program featured Rahman
playing keyboard?! I will remember to watch the program every week and
see if that episode is shown.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shekar BS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Aparna,
>
> Gud job, Can u plz confirm the channel which it is telecasted, is it
DD-National or DD-Tamil. So that i can catch the song in a very good
quality directly from TV tuner card.