HAI,

 Friends I work for Kerala state IT dept and my office is at Trivandrum.
Sleepless night for me since two weeks, coz our boss is coming to receive
kairali sawralaya award on 12/02/07. I just spoke to Mr. Mahesh the chief
patron of Kairali swarlaya. He told me that ARR confirmed that he will come to
receive award, the venue is NISAGANDHI open-air auditorium and time is 5.30pm.
There will be a concert after that by eminent play back singers (full rahman
songs) but ARR ji wont be there. He will be there in the city just for 40
minutes. If any body wants further clarifications just call me, 09947488829.
Apart from this any body like Gopal or Vijay could you plz clarify this to me
with exact news from ARR mangers.( one garpevine is going on that ARR will be
there in the city again on 17/02/07 for concert at Tagore theater. But as of
now no promotion going on for it).

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.