I donno why fans keep on finding fault with dissatisfaction. if such fans were
allowed to shot movies, their imagination & thinking cannot compete as at that
point of time to shot a movie in pressure. whether their work will be upto
these present directors are largely questionable ? what dir.mani sir gave in
saathiya/alai payuthey songs cannot maintain in yuva/ayutha ezhuthu. similarly
what he gave in dilse cannot fulfil in guru. the graph always varies according
to story & characters. when arr songs are not utilized in full like either in
bgm or only 75% of the song played in a sequence.... or without attractive
presentation automatically mean his songs are getting popular in solo mode.

  i don't think music lovers when they want to listen to a song.... immediately
opt for a video cd instead of audio cd. comparatively music is enjoyed
everywhere thro audio cds than thro video cd as it needs little bit effort to
acquire a display. wherein audio cds just load in a disc man, plug ear phones &
roam in your terrace or your ipod or digital mp3 players give you that extra
mileage.

  if u see in some audio cds one extra track will be added but totally dropped
in screen version. that means they picturized even that extra song and due to
duration of a movie, they had to cut the song completely which is the result we
will be having it in audios only. in that case we do not even bother to know
how the song picturised & simply enjoy that extra song. Like that if arr's
songs are not upto expectations in screen version, no mind. still the audio
part dominate & sounds hit always. ON THAT CONTEXT ARR GOES SOLO ONLY HERE.

  regards shwetha