  From: durba bhattacharjee
  To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 8:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [arr] FRIENDS!!!!! GIVE A SPECIAL WELCOME TO KEYBOARD SATHYA

  Hi Sathya dearie,
  welcome to the group. i guess you are the youngest
  member of this group. Did you write that wonderful letter all by
  yourself? Or Mama Papa helped? You are an amazing kid with special
  qualities. May you achieve everything you aspire in your life.

  Durba

  --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, suresh jayakumar