Did I say that I only wanted Rahman to work with Bollywood directors?
 Quite an assumption you made.  I find your comments quite hilarious
for their impulsiveness and complete misinterpretation.  Thanks for
the humor.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shwetha Signs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> To Dear Ajit_ji Mundra-Ji :-)
>
>   Sorry to kid u. I thought of addrsng u with twice ji's as one for
targeting video two days back & now audio is fired to mean what i say
here now. What happnd ? Mind breaking ! ......

>   First u targeted the directors to mention.... you want to see
mr.ARR work only with bollywood directors especially mr.gowariker for
others are not visualising his songs properly. Now its audio turn, TO
TARGET MR. RAHMAN HIMSELF. If you subtract your arguments.., the
resultant will be M/s.Nadeem Shravan & other such simple music making
bollywood MDs must work with bollywood directors. Good going. As per
your argument already mr.ARR is not composing all of bollywood movies
as there r other BW-MDs doing their bit. Then why worry. Only few
BW-Dirs pick mr.ARR.

>   Added to that If that is your & such fans' wish then Fans in other
regions ll be happier ever than now to enjoy ARR's works in more
regional films than this too much expecting fans of bollywood for they
could be not be satisfied by any means. Sorry to ask something in
general to all such dissatisfied fans, whether are they correct in
all, 100% ? If you analyse like this you cannot enjoy any outcome of
present entertainment. Its better to realize & enjoy the works as it
is... presented. Otherwise you will not find satisfaction forever.
Take life as it comes. No fuss needed.

>   I like to refer what gr8 visuals we see in Water movie songs, a
serious theme. It is ordinary. But songs are extraordinary. We do not
need visuals at all, when we able to appreciate any kind of good
music. Even in garments & designing, MISMATCH is also a fashion than
usual matching. So if visuals do not match just forget & enjoy music.
For that it is not fair to pin-point certain things directly or
indirectly. Or intentions ?

>   To me & my friends, when it is music, we wont switch on video
songs for... that will distract from enjoying music completely. And if
we wish to see video, wont try to match the audio and just enjoy the
visuals. Visuals in songs are not depicting reality. Just an
exaggeration, imagination & even absurd to say be it any movie, if you
analyse deep in your way to say people do not dance daily or do not
sing nearly 5 mts. while shopping or while doing any action for that
sake be it a simple song.