Hi friends,

Many friends told me that they have missed this link. Maybe because it was
embedded in a mail with different subject. So I'm re-sending the link. Check
it out to know what singers talk about him.

Especially, where Sadhana Sargam ji says she is also a fan like us, Shankar
Mahadevan ji reminds his association with AR sir, and Blaaze Boss goes crazy
with the special-stylish RAP; which goes:

A R Rahman Fans! yeah standin' hands in hands..!!!

Blaaze says, A R Rahman No. 1 A R Rahman Fans even No. 1...

Here is the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/16145334/Singers_Talk__Packgd_.rar

Thanks..

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger