just an example why ARR is fantastic and great.. he gives immense respect to
his fans. HE IS EXTRAORDINARY

On 2/15/07, arunkbganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi ,

Thanks.

:-) Apparently, the official were not inviting the fans. The
official's sister and wife were present at the airport, and in
between the hustle-bustle he had no other option but shout out at
them, the hotel where AR was going to.

But, when AR himself invites the fans, the official did not have
another option but to let things go its own way.

But yes, I was not pushed away like I expected to be.

Cheers!
~Arun KB
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
Shwetha Signs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi mr.arun ;-)
>
> thank god that mr.arr spent only one day in trvdm. otherwise u
wld be on an ultra modern fast without having breakfast, lunch,
dinner to see u pple from airport to hotel to program venue with
cams. hey the officials are politely answering outside airport, abt
where they are proceeding next & also invites fans to that place.
really excited. usually we used to see in tv channels while VIPs
arrive in airport officials will just push off commoners in a way not
to disturb them. lucky pple u all.

> rgds shw
>

> arunkbganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Pls Ignore the background noise on the videos. You can
hear ppl
> [...]
>
> ARR @ Swaralaya Award nite - Feb 12, 2007 -
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaoFjzQDd-Y
>
> Cheers!
> ~Arun KB
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"arunkbganesh" <ergusee@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi ,
> >
> > Videos from Digicam. So, the size of the picture will be less.
> > Nevertheless, the sound is audible.
> >
> > More videos will be uploaded tomorrow.

> > 12 Feb 2007 -
> >
> > ARR singing @ Swaralaya Function -
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2538285660841507763&hl=en
> >
> > ARR speaking at Swaralaya function -
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8889514742500764721&hl=en
> >
> > Yesudas speaking at Swaralaya function -
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6642298629495227753&hl=en
> >
> > Honouring ARR's Mother -
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5188440611575250304&hl=en
> >
> > Cheers!
> > ~Arun KB
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"arunkbganesh" <ergusee@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Fellow Group-Mates,
> > >
> > > First of all, apologies for the late report..
> > >
> > > Feb 12, 2007
> > >
> > > I had no idea which flight AR was coming in - all I had with me
> was
> > > an unconfirmed news that he was coming in the IA Flight
reaching
> > TVM
> > > at 11.10AM. I went to the aiport and was relieved to see
> a "KAIRALI
> > > TV" car parked there, with cameras ready at the airport's exit.
> The
> > > flight was delayed by around 20 minutes and reached only at
> > 11:30am.
> > > Within 10-15 minutes, I could spot Yesudas inside the airport
> > waiting
> > > to pick up his luggage. I could not spot ARR.. (I had also
> checked
> > > with the airport folks whether AR was coming in this flight -
and
> > > they had said yes). So I was kinda worried when I could not
spot
> > > him... Anyways, it took some time for them to come out of the
> > airport
> > > coz of the cargo delay.
> > > Camera flashes started going off like mad, People started
> > > crowding all of a sudden, policemen seemed to come out of
> nowhere -
> > > ARR was on his way out with his Amma. He came down the aisle,
was
> > > walking towards the car. I was wearing the group T-Shirt, which
> has
> > > his foto on it. He gave a nice stare onto it, smiled at me.
> > >
> > > I told him "Hi AR Sir, welcome to Trivandrum. I am from the ARR
> > > group" . He acknowledged and moved on to his car....
> > >
> > > I went round and again landed in front of him and said, "Sir,
The
> > > group in TVM would like to have a meet with you if it is not
> going
> > > cause ANY incovenience to you".
> > >
> > > AR : Hmmm... Do you have any number?
> > >
> > > (Damn me, I didnt have a pen, a paper or a visiting card @ that
> > > time) .... He understood my situation and said come to the
hotel.

> > > Well, 1 thing i noticed here was, as soon as AR heard I am from
> the
> > > group, his response was fabulous. He kept on talking to me,
even
> > when
> > > the organisers kept the car door open and was requesting AR to
> get
> > > inside the car.
> > >
> > > [ Well.. after that, if anyone saw me driving to the hotel ,
they
> > > would have understood that even a Maruti 800 could complete in
> F1
> > > race. :-) ] .. En route. I called up the group friends at TVM
> who
> > > had contacted me (Srijith, Swapna, Praveen, Sarath Lal, Hakkeem
> and
> > > the Seven Bells band) and asked them to come to the hotel immd.
> > > reached the hotel around 12.15pm, but AR hadnt arrived yet.
> (Later,
> > > got a confirmation that he had gone to the Bheemapally mosque
> > > directly from the airport to pray).
> > >
> > > AR reached after half an hour. We were waiting at the entrance
of
> > the
> > > hotel, He smiled at us and went inside the hotel with his Amma,
> > > accompanied by the Kairali crew. We decided to wait for however
> > long
> > > it was going to take. After around 20 mins, the Kairali person
> came
> > > up and said "You came to meet AR right? Pls come this way"...
> > > There was no sign of ARR anywhere nearby, and the other flks
had
> > not
> > > reached yet, so we decided to wait on at the lobby.
> > >
> > > After around 5 minutes, one hotel staff came up and said "Are
you
> > > guys not going there? AR is waiting for you" .... I got
> butterflies
> > > in my stomach when I heard that!! Can anyone imagine a person
> like
> > > ARR waiting at the lobby to meet his fans??? We rushed over..
and