Genelia's back

The actress will star opposite Aamir Khan’s nephew

Finally all speculation about the leading lady opposite Aamir Khan's nephew
Imraan Khan in his
debut film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na has come to an end. Genelia D'souza of Tujhe
Meri Kasam and
Masti fame has been roped in to play the leading lady.

Director Abbas Tyrewala confirms the news, "I sincerely believe that the real
potential of
Genelia is yet untapped. Incidentally, the film was to be produced by Jhamu
Sugandh earlier and
we had approached her for the leading lady's role. However, things did not work
out at that
time. After Aamir stepped into the producers shoes, we again approached her and
this time
things materialised. Genelia plays this bubbly, happy character in the film
which is about
youngsters coming of age."

Tyrewala further informs, "The film is already halfway through, and has a bunch
of young
actors."

The music of the film has been given by A R Rahman.