Hi sathya,

Welcome to this group,
You are simply amazing for everybody...
We wish you a very well stay in this group.
Its really really good to see you in this group.
I had seen ur pictures with ar rahman..
You are so lucky...
I'm ardent fan for Mr. ARR and i dont have anyknowledge about
Music,
I just listen to his music,
It makes me soothe and relaxing every time listening to his music.
Why i said all this is,
Even without knowledge of music can enjoy his music by everyone.
I wish you to come up to that level.
You will achieve one day very big in life.
Keep up ur performance...
Really fantastic..

I just take this chance to wishing you..
Thanks to this group as it has given me such a good chance..

Yours ever friendly,
Krishna.

>   From: "durba bhattacharjee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com