Just because ARR is very good doesnt make everybody else bad or crappy...
Guys try to be little mature.. If Gautham Menons movies are Hollywood
ripoffs then even Guru can be said to be rip off of Aviaitor .. Let us give
credit to people where it is due ..
When ARR doesnt mind giving credit to others why do we try to run down
everybody else ..

DS