well said amit

On 2/20/07, amit goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I am amused at all the accolades now being showered on Ghai. It is the
same person who dropped Rahman from his very next movie after TAAL saying
that camping at Chennai was crap. His movie flopped, and Ghai realised that
the success of TAAL was not so much due to his genius as due to the genius
of rahman. And hence the 'catch the bandwagon' phenomena now seen.

--
amit goel
eden 3B/ 501, Hiranandani Gardens

home phone 91 22 25706267