From: Prasanna Venkatesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:27:18 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Pray For Me Brother Video in Zee Music!!!

 There is a saying in tamil "varumaiyin neeram sigaphu" that is "the
colour of poverty is red" may be they have tried to reflect this....
This is my opinion guys any body with this?

Luv ARR
Prasanna

On 2/19/07, sharbeen_s <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com <sharbeen_s%40yahoo.com>>
wrote:
> The mission of the song, created by ARR, is not to show show himself,
> but to inspire people to look into the the dull side of the world and
> eradicate the poverty and sadness.
> The video is well made!
>
> The video well in my point of view had something special to tell us,
> they had shown RED color, from few parts, well what it looked like to
> me is "Stop(red) whatever ur doing and look at the poverty in the
> other side"
>
> Hey its my opinion :)
>

> Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
> <b>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans. com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahman fans.com <http://www.arrahmanfans.com/>
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED] com <admin%40arrahmanfans.com>
> To Subscribe: arrahmanfans- subscribe@ yahoogroups.
com<arrahmanfans-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> To Unsubscribe: arrahmanfans- unsubscribe@ yahoogroups.
com<arrahmanfans-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to
love<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A>
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures
list.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A>

--
Regards,

Vikram