looking for ^"Rahman's vocals, with no music"^  impossible. then u need 2
have rahman's audio interviews :-)

lalisingh20 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Friends,

I'm desparately looking for Rahman's vocals, with no music. For songs
like Yeh jo des hai, Luka chupi, Anbe ayuire, dilse re, etc.

Some of the above appear in kaissiom's medley towards the end. I was
wondering how and where did he get them. I contacted him but no
response. Did someone post them on the group and maybe I missed them.

If anybody has them please upload them or let me know where I can get
them. I want to listen to boss in complete silence minus any
instruments. Is that even possible to do on a CD or maybe a DVD?

Please help..
thanks.

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.