Hii,
Just got my t-shirt..it rocks! Feel so elevated after wearing it...Kudos to
Hakkeem for the wonderful effort...keep doing the goog work!
swaps
Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  HAI,

 ARR T shirts available plz shoot your requirments to
 hakey2sify.com and  i will give my brothers num to
 cordinate the activities.

 Kind regards,
 Hakkeem.A
 (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

 Finding fabulous fares is fun.
 Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.