hai hakkeem,

this is murali from coimbatore.now a days media is making a small news a big
thing and i wont agree that there will be mis-understanding with both of
them and it is true that Jesudas sir is a emotional person and sometimes his
comments will be taken wrongly.

rahmannna will always look for a persons talent not recommendation and i
dont think vijay yesudas needs a recommendation.it will take some time to
prove himself as it is not that much easy.

Actors Surya and abhishek worked very hard to establish their names in the
industry without their dad's resemblence,like that vijay also will do it.

moreover i heard that he had sung a song in Shivaji and it is all because of
his talent and suitable voice for the song not because of Kj's son.

so i feel there wont be any clash between rahmanna and jesudas sir

regards,
murali
>From: anil bhaskaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [arr] End of cold war between ARR and Yesudas ?
>Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:15:18 -0800 (PST)
>
>hai..
>
>       you r correct Hakeem. Now a days even in
>malayalam, the music directors are looking for fresh
>and young voices arther than well trained voices
>--- Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Hai,
> >
> >  Is that Sawralaya Kairali award to ARR at
> > Trivandrum
> > on Feb 12/07 marks (ed) an end to cold war between
> > ARR
> > and Yesudas? Yesudas had sung five or six songs for
> > ARR and conflict started from INDIAN (pachai
> > kilikahl
> > tholodu), when Das allegedly put forth in front of
> > media that ARR had detort  his original voice using
> > sophisticated equipments. Then on words the rapport
> > between ARR and Das is not well and ARR didn’t
> > invited
> > Das to render voice in Jana Gana Mana Album, where
> > almost all noted figures in Indian Music was
> > present.
> > Das now  want to lift up his son Vijay Yesudas and
> > he
> > is influencing all lobbies now a days,( plz pardon
> > me
> > If you are a Das Fan).In modern era I say Das’s
> > voice
> > as some thing odd ( just listen to the Das songs
> > from
> > ARR films and compare with other songs in same film.
> > Or just Listen to the ‘khadhal vandhadhum’ song from
> > film poovelam un vasam, u can trace the odd).  So
> > what
> > ARR did earlier was rite in this scenario it’s the
> > creativity and freshness maters, not the seasoned or
> > well trained carnatic voice for songs. Comments
> > invited.

> > Kind regards,
> > Hakkeem.A
> > (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
> >
>http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html

>Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
>in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
>http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports,
photos et al. http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: