Hello Bala,

  I juz got my copy from Melody Audio......... Its gr8 man.... the staffs there
r all kind and the price i got is for rm 22... they put the price for 28 and
give a rm 6 discount.... AND THEY ALSO INFORM ME THAT SIVAJI AUDIO WILL BE
RELEASED ANYTIME AFTER MARCH 1ST. i JUZ CANT WAIT FOR IT...... gUYS PLEASE BUY
THE ORIGINAL CD TO SUPPORT AR RAHMAN AND ALSO THE DEALER HERE IN MALAYSIA IF
NOT THERE WILL B NO MORE AR RAHMANS ALBUM DUE TO POOR SUPPORT......
  Thank You,

  Bye
  Rajeevan

Balamurugan Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          i got the boxed set edition, comes with the singles audio cd, the
dvd and nice package. no posters though, but i asked for the guys to
get some posters when they order next.

the store assistants are quite nice actually, and i've been bugging
them for the WATER soundtrack for months, so much so whenever i go
there, they greet me by saying "anne, water not arrived"

i'll let you all know if can get the posters...

and if anyone has their lucky hands on the WATER soundtrack, please
post it too. really waiting to hear WATER flow... :)

pray for me, brother...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "dj trey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Great !!! how much is it bro ? cd+dvd one set ? any posters ?
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Balamurugan Ramakrishnan"
> <balmuru@> wrote:
> >
> > well i just got my hands on the box set from Melody Audio in
Lebuh