mayb megaupload wld be better and dinesh cld ya pls uplpoad urs 2? pls

ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi fren...
  Which download link u want? mine or Dinesh. for ur info. both of us done diff
track. Dinesh has done a mix of Ay Hairathe. i have done tere Bina. this is the
link to my mix. pls refer to Dinesh 4 his mix. till then. bye my dear fren.

  http://d01.megashar es.com/?d01= d31ca2c

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 18092814/ Jz_a_simple_ Mix.mp3.html

  try to download it from megashares. thisis the 1st ime im using it. need
comments bout the site as well as the mix.

  Kumar
  AR Rahman DJs

just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      hey can ya pls upload it on another site? cant seem 2 download it from
rapidshare! pls

ar rahman djs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi frens,
  yeah i have noticed ur mix. i had mixed it more than a week ago. but i didnt
post it coz i have some problem in the converting work.  it took about 9 hours
for me (at nite), becoz im too concern bout the accuracy. dont feel hurted
becoz of o replies, our frens here are too  busy.

  Kumar
  AR Rahman DJs

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      hey hi Kumar... it was great.....how long did it took u to mix it??
excellent choice of song u mixed :D... u know... i did something
simular few weeks back... posted it here too but didint get any
comments :P:P ... mine is :

What Happens When a Hindi Girl & Tamil Guy whose in Love Sings in
thier respective language??

http://rapidshare.com/files/16154457/Guru_-_Hey_Manburu___Ay_Hairathe_Duet.mp3.html

do share with us more of this kinda mixes.... thanks!!!

bye!!

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.