Great work buddy! Loved the unmix.....My woofers are going bonkers ;)

Gomzy

On 2/27/07, wiredbeats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hi all !

AR Rahman has done it again. His latest offering as UN Theme song for
poverty alleviation mission – Pray for me brother is a touching reminder of
the global suffering that poverty stricken nations are enduring.

I personally recall this song when AR Rahman performed it in his Bangalore
concert and ever since I have been waiting for this track to be out in
public, as a peace and goodwill anthem of international standards.

The track is out in the market as CD single complemented by an
instrumental version of the same. Both the versions are a joy to listen to
and I strongly recommend you to pickup a copy from the stores rather than
download it from the net.

As an ardent Rahman fan myself, I present two more versions for your
listening pleasure

   - *Unmixed and Unplugged –* No beats, no drums, just vocals and
   strings. Sounds great!

   - *Karaoke - Sing a long version –* This is for your singing
   practice. This version of mine has built-in lyrics that would work with any
   music player with a lyric reader.

You may login to http://www.wiredbeats.com and navigate to Downloads
section > unmixed/unplugged

Or

Click here:
http://wiredbeats.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,16/Itemid,33/

Regards

Wiredbeats

*PS :* Please note that the versions from the my site are NOT a
replacement for the original composition of AR Rahman. I strongly recommend
you to purchase a copy of the CD from your nearest music store.

*Wiredbeats.com <http://www.wiredbeats.com/> - Download Attitude for free*
*I Home <http://www.wiredbeats.com/> I Blog<http://www.wiredbeats.com/blog> I
Mixes
<http://wiredbeats.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,60/?PHPSESSID=2ecb7bd6405b514cec17cac964c6ed12>
*

*Who is the enternal one? The one without a second...? It matters little
whether we call him Ram,Allah,Buddha,Christ or Jehovah. He belongs equally
to us all.*
**
**

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
Answers<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>

--
Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye