I think the video want to get more attention from Rich people (elite
group) and younger genearation. That's why they showed skyscrapers &
cars, and a hiphop dancer. And IMO, video is intended for long run
on TV channels.

But at the end, Lyrics and Music is the winner all the way!

~Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ranojoy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The benchmark for poverty videos is "Another Day in Paradise" by
Phil
> Collins.. (newbies do search Youtube) Serious stuff. Similar,
(tainted)
> BLACK AND WHITE video. But the song and the lyrics are much better
in
> PC's case (it's only one of the best songs of all time). Without
> getting into semantics, or lyrical value, the hip-hop/rap attitude
in
> PFMB unfortunately does not fully capture the seriousness of the
> project and leaves me confused about who the intended audience is.
Just