Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara is unbeatable and is one of the best scores I
have heard in recent times
Amongst the current lot of music directors, who do you think is doing good
work?
In the current lot, I guess AR Rahman. He has become a legend. Apart from him
there is Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. Vishal Bharadwaj's Omkara is unbeatable and is one
of the best scores I have heard in recent times. Then there is Salim-Sulaiman,
Vishal Shekhar. I have been very fond of Mithoon's music in Anwar. Also Himesh
who has created his own style and his kind of music.

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007/03/02/2322/index.html

Love ARR
Raghu