HAI,
JUST NW I BOUGHT THE PFMB IN SRILANKA..........
I LOVE U RAHMAN NANA..

----- Original Message ----
From: mail2sarathlal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2007 1:17:10 PM
Subject: [arr] PFMB delaying in Kerala

Frenz any idea why the PFMB release is not happening in Kerala for
PFMB. I have been searching for this from the day twas released and
till now its unavailable. Some of my frenz are saying that they now
have the DVD rip of teh complete thing. This is really bad, the
original is not yet out here and the stuff is already available!!!

Can somebody influential bring to notice abt PFMB's unavailablity here
at Kerala to the concerned ppl? Is it only for Kerala or any other
state facing this problem?

Thanks,
Sarath