haha. I never expected u guys to understand what I wanted to convey..
Btw, just to emphasize, VALI - (the lyricist is a master with
word-play.. though some may say Vairamuthu is better than Vaali..)
and I will be horrified with myself if this song isnt by Vali. LOL.

---"indha VaiGaiyil VaithiduKai"------

Vaigai is a river in Madurai.
here the heroine calls herself the Vaigai
and says "Vai Kai" - vai means place, kai means hand.

so place ur hand on this vaigai..

-== not a great idea in this. But just the ability of Vali to play
with words like this.
ARR has given many youth-oriented songs to Vali.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "durba bhattacharjee"