not yet available in Trivandrum,Kerala

Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All,

  I saw two mails about PFMB not available....one in Kolkatta and the other in
Kerala (though the place is not specified)...........This feedback is going
straight to Universal as soon as i receive it...........hence i request you all
to please pass feedback on non availability of PFMB...at the moment this
feedback is restricted to places within India....please do mention the city or
town and a couple of prominent stores in the place which does not have or know
about PFMB.....thanks !

  -Vijay