hi all
i just wana say one thing

everyone of us has a best friend with whom we share even the most
secret things
and sometimes when we tell him the secrets, we also tell him not to
tell anyone else
but we forget that he might tell this thing to someone else whom he
considers his best friend
and hence the series goes on and on and that secret is not a secret
anymore

I am very much sure that the guy who works with rahman just let one
of his best friend listen a few beats (i do not think that it could
help piracy coz the way the beats were played did not provide any
stuff to download).

But by doing this he did not realize that this friend could tell
this to someone else as well. Now, i am pretty much sure that the
fella working with rahman must be regretting about what he did.

Also, it was not a very good thing to leak the music this way

Pravinder

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sirajuddeen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>