Tried to search with 'Rahman rhythm' in NDTV's search box. I'm
getting firewall for that. I think they havnt updated their website
yet. If you come to know any program on him, please update that info
here.

BTW, i found a poll going on at http://www.ndtvmusic.com/,
asking 'Can A R Rehman cast his spell in 2007?', with
options 'yes', 'no' and 'can't say'. No need to say, he is reigning
on 'yes' with 82% votes. Is NDTV planning to interview him shortly?

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan