From: Vinu aryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 4 March, 2007 9:03:50 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] GV Prakash's interivew-he not told anythi! GET A LIFE!!!

Hi sivraj,

I dont think GV is a eagoistic person i heard an interview of GV in Vijay TV
"coffee with Anu" He told much about ARR and his working style .He has his on
style that GV is following his uncles principles .and when asked who is the
best MD in tamil yuvan or ARR he straightly told no doubt its ARR sir so
without asking any questions about ARR how GV could tell more about ARR .

vinu