Hey,

Thank you very much for the amazing wallpapers.

----- Original Message ----
From: logesh kum-arr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:32:50 AM
Subject: [arr] check out the wallpapers

hey guys ..

Check out the photos , these are power DVD snap shots
these will stay as my desktop wallpaper for this week ............

Am so proud of being a Rahman fan not only because he is great
music composer , but a humble human being at his heart.
how many of us have time and pleasure of helping the poor in this fast life
thanks to boss for such initiatives

Simply superb boss ..we stand by your cause..

--
best regrards
Logesh A

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265