Welcome Mr.Pinak
Hello
congratulations to be member of the lovely Asian Mozart Rahman fans' s group
you will get  a lot of information related with rahman saab lattest oldes
I am Imtiaz ahmad from Lahore Pakistan.Inspite living far away form Panchtan
Studio my heart beat
is pumped with rahman saab magicla music. I along with me my friend brother
and countless pakistani
love Rahman Saab.I am not a musician but having strenous desire to be like
rahman saab
Best of Luck
Good Night

On 05 Mar 2007 22:35:16 -0800, Pinak Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>